Bette-Sue
Fan Mail: linktopink@gmail.com
Speaking / Appearance Request:
linktopink@gmail.com
Ali
Fan Mail: firstfemalebiggestloser@yahoo.com
Speaking / Appearance Request:
firstfemalebiggestloser@yahoo.com

4.14.2008

Who is Ali? (Bio)

Alison "Ali" Vincent was once an outgoing and beautiful girl trapped inside her own body. This former champion synchronized swimmer found herself smothering beneath the weight that had piled on as an adult. Working as a hairdresser in high-end salons was a constant reminder of the dissatisfaction she experienced with her weight.

As a contestant on NBC's hit reality show The Biggest Loser, Ali embodied the idea of "Believe it, Be it," her personal mantra throughout the show. As a result of her hard work and unwavering commitment to herself and the process she has set the record for most weight released during the filming of the show by a woman contestant (99 pounds!) and is poised to achieve her dream of becoming the first ever WOMAN Biggest Loser.

Ali feels strongly about sharing what she has learned through her experience with TBL and has plans to create a non-profit foundation to support young girls and women in getting appropriate nutrition and exercise information as well as learning how to feel beautiful in their own skin.

4 comments:

KRB said...

Go Ali! You've been a tremendous inspiration to your fans. We hope to see you become the first WOMAN biggest loser on tonight's show.

CarleenAz said...

GO ALI ~ GO PINK !

I am sooooo ready to watch the BL TONIGHT !

The Finale is "finally" here --- that is fun to say -- try it. Maybe if I try to say it over and over again lots and lots of times, it WILL be Finale time ! LOL

I went out to the store last night and bought a pink shirt. I "redid" the shirt because the shirt that I bought said ---------
I (then a heart but I can't make a heart in here) my principal.

I used masking tape and covered up the "my principal" part so now my pink shirt says --

I "heart" ALI & BETTE- SUE !
GO PINK !

I even wore my pink bra and undies today too so I'm all "pinked" out for ALI !

Counting down the hours and minutes . . . . Is it time yet ????? . . . . .

How about now ???? LOL

Carleen (from Tucson, Arizona ! )

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This post is actually from Valerie (Aaron's wife). You did amazing and are an inspiration to all women. You broke so many mental roadblocks we women have. Thanks!

 
Services provided by

Envano