Bette-Sue
Fan Mail: linktopink@gmail.com
Speaking / Appearance Request:
linktopink@gmail.com
Ali
Fan Mail: firstfemalebiggestloser@yahoo.com
Speaking / Appearance Request:
firstfemalebiggestloser@yahoo.com

4.14.2008

Who is Bette-Sue? (Bio)

Bette-Sue Burklund is the larger-than-life mother portion of the dynamic pink team from Season 5 of NBC's hit reality series The Biggest Loser. A motivational speaker, seminar facilitator and life coach for nearly twenty years, Bette-Sue inspired countless people to change their lives while waging her own battle with achieving and maintaining an appropriate weight.

This mother of two originally auditioned for the show to support her daughter but quickly found that she was ready to do the work for herself as well. Her quick-wit and willingness to be honest about her own struggles have inspired countless viewers not only to take on their own weight issues, but their family issues as well. As a woman over 50, Bette-Sue gave a glimmer of hope to many who thought they may never be able to lose the weight. Through her journey on TBL Bette-Sue found that she was capable of much more than she believed. As a result, she is committed to sharing her experience in the personal growth and her journey on TBL to inspire people to take action in their life.

2 comments:

CarleenAz said...

Hi Bette-Sue !

GO ALI ~ GO PINK !

I am sooooo ready to watch the BL TONIGHT !

I was fortunate enough to meet you in Phoenix at AZ Mill Mall on Jan. 26th when Bill and Hollie were at the mall promoting the Million Pound Challenge. When you came over to me, I told you how mad I was that you were voted off and stomped my foot --- then you said how mad you were and stomped your foot too ! LOL You are quite a character !

I know how proud you must feel about all that you and Ali have accomplished on BL. I know that I am proud of both of you !

The Finale is "finally" here --- that is fun to say -- try it. Maybe if I try to say it over and over again lots and lots of times, it WILL be Finale time ! LOL

I went out to the store last night and bought a pink shirt. I "redid" the shirt because the shirt that I bought said ---------
I (then a heart but I can't make a heart in here) my principal.

I used masking tape and covered up the "my principal" part so now my pink shirt says --
I "heart" ALI & BETTE-SUE !
GO PINK !

I even wore my pink bra and undies today too so I'm all "pinked" out for ALI !

Counting down the hours and minutes . . . . Is it time yet ????? . . . . .

How about now ???? LOL

Carleen (from Tucson, Arizona ! )

KRB said...

What a hottie!

You looked great on the finale show.

 
Services provided by

Envano